Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 29, 2010

Trip up north and taxes

I know I know i'm super behind... i'm trying to catch up!!!

We had to go up north to get our taxes done on the 19th, Our tax guy was super booked so we had to schedule in advance like months, and the first opening was March 13th, but if we were going to wait that long the next weekend was my sister Brittany's 30th birthday and my brother Braxton's 20th birthday, so we waited one more week so we could sort of celebrate with them.

It was awesome! I had a recipe due and a review for Curious Chef products so we took all that up north and made a Chicken pot pie with all the items we were given for Adlanna to test and review. :) Looks like she had fun doesn't it?








Brittany wanted to go out to sushi for her birthday dinner so her friends and Chris and I went too. Thanks mom and dad for babysitting the little ones! We went to Mikado where I tested a few different sushi rolls one that I ordered actually was my favorite and one of the favorites at the table and I think about it often :) HEE HEE Chris got some teriyaki steak thing and didn't want to try any of the sushi... even the fully cooked kind!

Braxton's birthday wasn't until the following tues so he waited and had a bbq that tues. with his friends but we really dont buy presents for the older adults anyway... and yes is 20 that makes him an adult, so we missed his celebrations but we still love you Braxton!!!

We finally got our taxes done after realizing we freaking (I) forgot the w2 of chris' so we guessed all those numbers and put in the rest like my bow business and write off's and bank interest etc etc etc and had to go home not really knowing what our return would be... so that did stink, but o'well as soon as we got home we ran and faxed the w2 up to the guy and he called the next day with our number... YEAH for tax returns!!! Too bad more than half goes right out the door when we get it.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

All that stuff that Addlanna was using is just darling! Looks like she had lots of fun