Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Adlanna's half birthday!

here is a chore chart we have been using with Adlanna we change the chores each week, we have lots of fun coming up with new ones and helping her enjoy it!








We made some white better than sex cake cupcakes for Adlanna's half birthday she really had fun and made a HUGE mess frosting them!!!






She is such a big helper, she loves to vacumn and anything else I will let her do. :)

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That is so great! I need to do a chore chart for my girls

The Loden's said...

Seriously she is so big.... JD would be eating the icing and not even trying to put it on the cupcakes... I can't believe there is only like 6 months between them!! Chopsticks!! What a cute name! I miss you guys! come live by me!

kevin and angie said...

i need a chore chart like that!!! and better than sex cupcakes?!?!?! WHAT? i need to know how to make them.... i love all of your updates as usual. i didn't realize your husband has been gone so much working, craziness!!! i am glad you got some good family time in and a vaca!