Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Randomness and Armstrongs


I really thought the day she started putting things up her nose would be a lot further away... :( I tried not to laugh and encourage her, but she kept doing it anyway... hopefully she won't stick anything else up there :(

Jenna had a quick bath in the sink before our AZ trip she kept putting her little leg up on the side of the sink so it was funny.. the bath was busy being cleaned Daddy and Adlanna had an accident in the tub and so we just improvised!





These are pics of my sisters kids and their great face painting... :) looks fun right?







No comments: