Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 8, 2010

Jennalee my thumb sucker wanna be

** WARNNG breastfeeding content- might be TMI for some.**


So, sorry I can't put this on camera but let me tell you how funny Jennalee is.

EVERY time we are nursing on the right side so she has her right hand free... she slowly starts sliding her thumb in her mouth with my nipple and tries to drink and suck her thumb at the same time and it make me laugh everytime because she loses suction and she does it over and over and over again, until I give up and hold her hand. LOL

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

aawww come on I want to see!

heidijogoody said...

That is pretty funny! I always have to sit and hold Caters hand too but it is because he sits and wacks himself in the face for some reason if I don't!