Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jenna is 10months today!






Jennalee is such a sweetheart she just makes me smile.

She is really lovey dovey and loves to snuggle and crawl over to you give you a big wet open mouth slobbery kiss and then lay her head on you for a "nuggle"


She loves the bath and to splash, she loves to fake sneeze and it cracks me up, She has taken 3 continual steps at a time without help, but is still just dropping down to crawling cause it's faster.

Jennalee knows her name she will stop to see why you are saying her name and play with you, if you play peek a boo she covers her mouth instead of eyes LOL

She also laughs if you fake laugh.

If you bounce her she will make noise so her voice bounces too.
She doesn't like to be swung or thrown or anything scarey...

She is at that stage where if she grabs some random object and I say "Jenna, what do you got, can I see it" and hold out my hand she will bring it to me to show me.

She often tried to share her food with her sissy although Adlanna sometimes ends up shouting "no thank you" at her because she is soo insistant.

Jennalee still eats everything she see's and she is still eating really well real food too, she does want more food food instead of babyfood mush, but still only has two tiny bottem teeth that aren't even fully out yet...

She is learning to bite things too... sometimes in the middle of one of those nice big wet open mouth slobbery kisses.

Jennalee is a pure joy right now in this house she is a doll and I can't imagine life without her! :)

**remind me about this post when she is a teenager!**

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe she is 10 months she is looking so big!