Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 2, 2010

Chris is 30yrs old!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRIS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Can you believe Chris is now 30yrs old? Addie and I made him a banana cake (on accident) and then had to get Sarah from sarandipity sweets to help us come up with a frosting recipe for it, we made WHITE CHOCOLATE SWISS MERINGUE BUTTERCREAM Which I will never make again because it took me like 2 hours to make Ha HA HA.

Then we made another cake because Chris didn't really like the frosting, and what is a cake WITHOUT frosting... So we made better than sex cake.. :) Allways a hit at our house.

We did presents... We had a fun family night, and my parents and brother arrived in CC the next morning. (for the holiday weekend)

No comments: