Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July weekend continues






























Sunday was the actual 4th of July, we had fun driving to st. george my mom wanted to pick out some red rocks, so we went to the quarry and got some, we even took a few for our house!
Then we went home at lunch and played games, then we headed up the mountain to brianhead for fireworks, we have wanted to go to brianhead for years and years and we never make it, this year we did and it was AWESOME! We will be diong that firework show every year from now on, maybe once or twice we can get a place to stay up there and not haave to drive home afterwards, but it was the best firework show I have seen in my life! :)

They had a giant bonfire... and I mean giant!, we roasted GIANT marshmellows, and had fun listening to the music playing. We had this gal take a group pic, and her dad jumped in the background.. LOL too funny!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I sure love the 4th of July and it looks like you guys had a great weekend.