Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thursday before Easter

Thursday before Easter Chris couldn't work more than a few hours because of the snow making his current job too muddy. So he came home early and we rushed to get all the laundry finished so we could pack and head out, I had started loading the car when I remembered a package in the mail I HAD to have before leaving for Easter, it was an Easter surprise! So I checked the mail and it wasn't there... but it had to be I know it priority mailed out on Monday it was Thursday things NEVER take that long to arrive priority mail, So I emailed the Etsy shop owner for a tracking number and tracked it, well it said left SLC the night before and we always get it the next day after it says that. So I waited an hour or two and we finally called the post office to ask if our mail lady had been by our house yet (just to make sure) and they said yes and tracked the package and told us it was still in route from SLC to Cedar they hadn't gotten it yet to even be able to deliver it :( SAD DAY

So I was totally bummed we had to stay home and cancel going to spend the night in delta, and rearrange all the plans, I had to unpack the cooler and the car, and do nothing all day... Chris had the day off for nothing, I was totally bummed.

Well then Chris decided we should go to a matinee cause they are cheaper and we keep talking about taking Adlanna to a movie at the theater since she has only been when she was a baby. So we took her to see How to Train your Dragon. It was VERY cute... I laughed she laughed, it was good... there was a part or two where the Dragons weren't being friendly and she said "SCARY DRAGON" but i told her no, they are just playing and she said "playing". She had a secret admirer behind her that kept standing up to look down on her (a older boy by a few years) I wasn't sure she noticed but when she turned around and told him to "SIT DOWN" then I learned i was wrong. LOL

She did very well, it was a kids movie so kids were talking which was great since Adlanna wanted to tell me about the movie as it happened. But she was really good to whisper too. She ate our snacks and drank her drink and was very excited to go to the THEATER.

Jenna was great too, she didn't like the movie the dragons made her cry every time she saw one... maybe it was just too loud, not really sure, but she just played facing mommy and the audience, and she nursed to sleep about half way through, and woke up moments before it ended :)

Thanks daddy for turning a bummer of a day into a good one.
XOXO

No comments: