Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 23, 2010

Moving three doors down

dani and addie playing
Chris broke down on the way home
pretend sleeping
danika dumped out the salt and suddenly they knew they were in trouble
more pretend sleeping
us girls went shopping and the carts were TINY, so I sat jenna in it (no upper area) and she grabbed the side and STOOD up and FREAKED me out, so I laid her down and addie had fun with her, then Addie had to poop so we rushed to the bathroom where the tiny cart fit so in the end it was helpful! LOL
First time for pigtails
Adlanna likes to watch and put makeup on with mommy in the mornings- well i give her chapstick while i put my stuff on, and then the eye shadow brush empty to put on her eyes while i do the rest of my stuff... one time while at my moms house we were doing our makeup, and I guess she was done with the chapstick and then the brush and grabbed eye liner... not bad.
she was shy at first




she actually let me wash it off immediatly which was strange to me since i just had told her it was pretty and i wanted to take a pic LOL

views from my parents living room

living room/kitchen /loft

loft

living room
master bath

master closet
master- see the view
my guest room- view hidden because of bright lights in the morning
guest bath
basement


basement walkout
band room
guest room 2
laundry room in basement
basement bathroom -- shower has a problem



so yes these aern't great pics because they had just moved in a day before, but none the less... and there are many more rooms but these are what I took. :)
they are three doors down from their last house because this one overlooks the lake... and the birds chirp and wake you in the morning and it's lovely!!!

It will be awesome when it's all unpacked and happy.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Love the picture of Addi with the make up she has the most beautiful eyes! And the piggies on Jenna gotta love that!