Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 9, 2010

this morning is somber...


This morning I woke up to a text from my BFF Joane who told me that her mom has stage two breast cancer and they are having a special fast for her on Sunday. I share this with you because even though she is not my biological mom, she is a great mom role model and she acts like my mom. I am Very close with their family.

I remember when Joane and I were roommates we would eat dinner Sunday nights with our parents so for two years I ate every other Sunday dinner with her parents, and they have played a great part of my life since Joane and I have become friends...

Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers and anyone who wants to join us in a special fast on Sunday for Jean, it would be appreciated!

**I posted this picture from Jennalee's baby Blessing.. this is where most of you met her**

1 comment:

Jessica Bybee said...

Thanks Brandy!! Love you!