Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, December 7, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


Here is your virtual Christmas card! I am mailing them out soon with attached family photos from our session in American Fork, BUT for now this is what you get because I just can't guarentee the cards will go out in the mail today. I have other things that has to be done FIRST!!!




3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Such a cute card! love the pictures.

The King Family said...

CUTE! Cant wait to get mine! Bailey will be so excited!

Missy Mauch said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of the girls! Your card is so cute!