Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 18, 2009

CC Light Parade







This is the first year we have gone to the CC light parade and it was fun, chris just parked so we could sit in the back of the van, Jennalee stayed in her carseat all bundled and slept through the whole thing. Adlanna loved every minute of it, and even enjoyed peeing her pants in the middle LOL

Last week sometime you could hear sirens from our living room and Adlanna jumped up and got all bug eyed and said "FIRE MOM FIRE" it was cute! She is learning things way too fast.
Yesterday she got out a book and read it to Jenna then ran and put it back got a new one out read it to Jenna and so on and so on I think together they read like 5 books then i read them like 5 books it was a day for stories!

2 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

I love watching lilght parades! They are really great! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I am glad. That is fun for Addie. And I am glad that Jennalee slept through it warm and toasty. :)

Looking forward to seeing you soon! I need time with those little ones! :)
And you the big ones too! Sorry that sounds funny! Perhaps I should say adults!
Love you guys xoxoxo

heidijogoody said...

Oh those look pretty neat.