Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, December 14, 2009

Family Photos 2009


























Here are the edited photos from the photographer in Provo. Some in my opinion are a little TOO edited in color, but o'well. There are a ton of others but these are the cutest out of the ones she edited. I will show you the rest she edited later and then show you some of my favorites she DIDn't edit. Last time we had family photos my favorite family shot was one the photographer didn't edit... guess she didn't think it was as cute? SHRUG

more later

2 comments:

Jinii said...

You girls are so cute and getting so big!!!

kevin and angie said...

love the pictures!!! i know you are into photography... so a question for you... do you know what a good yet simple digital camera is?? and what photoshop type of program do you use???