Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

For mothers day we got my storm security door, we got a heck of a deal with using $40.00 gift cards that my sister Brittany and her family gave us two years ago, and $75.00 from My points... yes those points really do add up!!! (www.mypoints.com-- let me know if you need an invite I get points for others joining!)

We ate dinner together at Texas road house, SURPRISE!!! I had a choice between it and red lobster I have been talking about Red lobster for months, but I wanted to pick cheaper so that I got another surprise too! Which is dr. martens sandels which only Dillards carry in St. George so I am still sandel-less :(

Also Chris stopped at the NEWLY opened See's Candies and got me a whole box full of chocolates... he tried getting me my favorites by ordering something with caramel and marshmellow (meant to get scotch kisses) and instead we ended up with a new kind of chocolate we hadn't had before.

While we were down there we ran to 4 stores looking for hot pink ribbon that I NEEDED for a HUGE bow order but failed, go figure hot pink is a popular color.

When the kids went to bed Chris got out my fav. WII game and we played together... something we haven't done for months!




I love being a mother and am so glad I have been given the chance! I have the two best little girls in the world, that I couldn't live without. Motherhood is something really special and i'm really lucky to have this chance. :)

XOXO Love you Adlanna, & Jennalee!!!!

No comments: