Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids say the funniest things

Adlanna:
today while driving I hear "mama stop!" from the back seat, and When I ask Adlanna why should I stop? she says "Stop sign mom, see a stop sign"

When Adlanna puts her panties on and she puts them on sideways or upside down so they don't fit, she runs over in a fussy voice and says "mine bum hanging out"



Chris:
He sat down to dinner and didn't grab a drink, so he asked if I could get him a drink cause he forgot. I said "you forgot?" he said "yeah like plankton forgets to blink, I forgot to get my drink."

I think someone watches too much spongebob!



Jenna:
Says mamamamamamamama, she also says DA! which are the two things she says LOL

No comments: