Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend fun

































So this weekend was short
(about half of them are now) because Chris has been working on Fridays... Anyway I have been struggling a lot lately with time managment... getting anything done all day besides taking care of the kids, and getting everyone dressed. Dishes been piling up, laundry is a mess, toys everywhere... Bow orders stacking up... it's been stressful and if I take time to do bows the house gets worst, and if I take time to clean the house the bow orders get longer.. LOL I was at 2-3weeks turn time, then down to 5days then up to 2 weeks it's just crazy.
Not complaining just gotta figure this stuff out! I talked on the phone with a good friend of mine and she got me motivated and helped me find ways to occupy the children while cleaning too since it's hard to do dishes two four little hands pulling out dirty dishes after I just put them in, and unfolding after I just folded etc. :) any other people with tips out there i'm open for ideas.

So Friday I tried to clean and get the house ready for the weekend, and Chris worked, Friday night I had my monthly live comment sale on FB for my bows (only second time I have done one, the first time I think I made like 42.00 total not after cost or anything) and made over $80.00 YEAH for me! I was pretty stoked! I didn't fall asleep untill 2am because I was excited!

Saturday morning chris got up with the kids and ran and got our bountiful basket and breakfast for us all, then he packed lunches and drinks and got the kids dressed (while I worked on bows and invoicing from the live sale etc...) and then he said we were going up the moutain for a drive,
so we got in the car and went up the canyon where we pulled into each campground and checked them all out so we could find good ones to go use later on., we ended up at
Navajo lake for lunch picnic and then drove around some more. It was a good day and nice for Chris to plan something and pack etc (he even cleaned out my van!)

After we got home we ran to get a few things at the store, and picked up a movie "OLD DOGS" Chris laughed so hard he cried, I laughed a few times, but it was more entertaining for me to see Chris laughing so hard! LOL

P.S. Adlanna will repeat ANYTHING you say... so watch your mouth LOL

3 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

So we all want to know what she repeated. LOL Sounds like good times.

The King Family said...

I agree with Grammy! I have been telling Cliff to watch his mouth for months now- I am just waiting for Bailey to say a bad word one of these days!

Jessi Miller said...

Cute Pics! You are such a great mom and wife, don't know how you do all you do!